Rodents and pests are a common problem and people since time immemorial have been finding their own ways to deal with the same. With the changing time, the way of controlling rodents and other pests has also changed. Advancement in technology has provided Shyam Innovations the ability to manufacture a line of Rodent Repellent System, Animal Repellent Sound Gun, Ultrasonic Bat Repellent Systems and Mosquito Trapper System of unparalleled quality. Continuous improvement and innovation have led us to maintain our reputed position of a manufacturer of aforesaid and more systems in the engineering domain. With our strong R&D, we have conducted a through research and known about 42 types of rats. Using our R&D, we have also researched about different activities of rodents. For instance, rodent behavior, adaptations, the effects they cause on environment before and after using Russel Viper Snake Frequency, their habitats, etc. All these details enable us develop, modify and manufacture our effective Rat Control System and Rodent Repellent System.
Reasons to Choose Us
Following are the reasons that make us a reliable business partner:
- We make use of German Technology for manufacturing our line of Animal Repellent Sound Gun, Rodent Repellent System and other systems, thereby, ensuring these are safe for pets and children both.
- We assure our customers that our systems do not kill the rodents and pests but successfully repel them from the areas these are installed in.
- These are highly demanded in baggage section, server rooms, Engineering Faculty Room of Air India and Health Department of Airports.
- These systems are also tested by entities like GIA, Defence Research Laboratories and Mumbai Municipality Corporations.
- We also render repairing services on all the systems purchased from us.
Satisfying the needs of modern day customers is not as easy as it seems to be. A business undergoes a lot of processes for understanding and sufficing the requirements of customers. Realizing this, we stay focused on what our customers say. Paying attention to their words and understanding their requirements make it easier for us to achieve complete customer satisfaction.